Customer Service Lube Advisor
- Initiates automotive services and repairs by accessing services requested.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage, developing estimates, writing repair orders, and maintaining customer rapport and records.
- Determine customer vehicle needs by listening to performance issues, checking vehicle maintenance records, and examining service schedules.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies and labor.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and time needed to complete, obtaining customer's approval of estimates, obtaining and providing contact information, and answering questions and concerns.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading manufacturers' publications.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Complete all areas of Toyota computer based and hands on training to understand all aspects of the services being offered.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Be willing to accept other tasks as assigned.
Customer Service Lube Advisor Qualifications / Skills:
- Equipment Maintenance
- Problem solving
- Reporting research results
- Quality focus
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Safety management
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid CA Driver's License
Please apply to
Toyota of Riverside
7870 Indiana Ave
We perform pre-employment drug screening.