- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notify the service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed.
We offer excellent working conditions and company benefits.
We Drug Screen.
Apply in person to Joe or Robert in the Service Department
TOYOTA OF RIVERSIDE
7870 Indiana Avenue
Riverside Auto Center
Off 91 Freeway and the Adams Street Exit
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE