- Implements and maintains an effective dispatch system.
- Schedules shop work to facilitate maximum productivity in accordance with dealership policy and the technician skill level required.
- Prioritizes and controls all comebacks to ensure proper and prompt attention.
- Ensures proper repair order documentation, i.e., complaint, cause and correction noted on every repair order with punch time for each operation.
- Reviews job status frequently, logging status and reporting any change in time or cost estimates to the appropriate service advisor and/or customer.
- Maintains timely and professional contact with service customers.
- Maintains an organized and up-to-date repair log.
- Communicates effectively with customers and staff with pertinent information in a timely manner.
- Reviews hard copies of repair orders turned in by technicians to ensure that assigned work has been performed and the repair order has been completed properly.
- Ensures that technicians follow all warranty process for documentation.
- Coordinates parts requirements with the parts department and contacts special-order parts customers immediately upon receipt of parts to schedule an appointment.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Be willing to accept other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma/GED
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid CA Driver's License.
Please apply in person to :
Toyota of Riverside
7870 Indiana Ave
Riverside, CA 92504
We perform pre-employment drug screening.